CALL FOR WORKSHOPS & SPECIAL SESSIONS
The Second IEEE International Conference on Artificial Intelligence and Virtual Reality (IEEE AIVR2019) will take place in San Diego, California, USA, on December 9-11, 2019. The conference will provide a unique event, addressing researchers and industries from all areas of AI as well as Virtual, Augmented, and Mixed Reality. It will provide an international forum for the exchange between these fields, to present advances in the state of the art, to identify emerging research topics, and to jointly define the future of these exciting research domains.
IEEE AIVR 2019 invites proposals for half- or full-day workshops to be held on either of the conference dates (Dec 9-11; concrete date TBD). Workshops are expected to focus on new research directions and novel applications of AR/VR, Mixed Reality and AI.
Workshop proposals should be submitted in plain text or PDF, and must include the following elements:
- Title and acronym of the workshop
- Duration (full-day or half-day)
- Description of the workshop topic, and a draft version of CFP (not exceeding 500 words)
- Short description on how the organizers plan to attract quality submissions
- Preliminary list of invited speakers (if any)
- Past records (if any)
- Short bio of the organizers (up to 200 words)
- Tentative program committee
- Contact information of the organizers (including name, affiliation, mailing address, and e-mail address)
After a workshop proposal is accepted, the organizers should create a Web page for the workshop and notify the workshop chairs of its URL. The main conference web site will provide a link to each workshop.
Coming soon ...
Coming soon ...
- Submission deadline for workshop & special session proposals: June 28, 2019
- Notifications: TBD
- Submission deadline for workshop papers: TBD
- Conference: December 9-11, 2019 (workshops will take place on either of these days)