- [Aug 22, 2019] The call for papers for the workshop on capturing and rendering of digital humans for AR/VR is out. See list of workshops for details. Deadline is September 30.
- [Aug 21, 2019] You can now make room reservations at the conference hotel.
- [Aug 16, 2019] The workshops for this year's conference have been announced (see the list of this year's workshops).
- [Aug 15, 2019] We are now accepting submissions (full and short papers) for three special sessions. See the related call for special session papers for details. Deadline is Sep 9, 2019.
[Aug 13, 2019] We are happy to announce that IEEE AIVR has 'in cooperation' support from the following ACM special interest groups:
ACM SIGAI, and
We are welcoming the members of these communities and are looking forward to a fruitful collaboration!
- [Aug 9, 2019] Due to expected network outages of this website on Sat, Aug 10, 8am-3pm UTC, we will leave the submission system open till Sun, Aug 11, AoE. The
submission site to upload your papers should work at all times though. We apologize for the inconvenience.
- [Aug 5, 2019] We are delighted to announce another keynote speaker from industries: Vishy Swaminathan from Adobe, US, will give a presentation at IEEE AIVR 2019. See Keynotes for details.
- [Jul 24, 2019] Due to various requests because of the vacation season, the full & short paper deadline has been extended to August 9, 2019.
- [Jul 10, 2019] The submissions system for papers and other submission categories is now open.
- [Jul 8, 2019] The Call for posters and work-in-progress submissions is now online.
- [Jul 7, 2019] We are happy to announce that IEEE AIVR has 'in cooperation' support from the Eurographics Association. We are looking forward to a fruitful collaboration with the Eurographics community!
- [Jul 7, 2019] There has been a delay in setting up the online submission system. We are working on it and hope to have it online soon. We apologize for any inconvenience that this may cause.
- [Jul 4, 2019] In addition to workshops, IEEE AIVR 2019 will also include special sessions on selected topics. If you are interested in organizing one, please refer to the Call for special sessions. Deadline is July 26, 2019
- [Jun 29, 2019] We are happy to announce another great keynote speaker: Tobias Höllerer from UC Santa Barbara, CA, USA, will be speaking at IEEE AIVR 2019. See Keynotes for details.
- [Jun 29, 2019] Great news: we are happy to announce Hrvoje Benko from Facebook Reality Labs as keynote speaker for IEEE AIVR 2019. See Keynotes for details.
- [Jun 8, 2019] We are pleased to announce this year's IEEE AIVR program co-chairs (see Organization committee). More to come soon ...
- [May 21, 2019] The Call for industry contributions is out.
Please also take note of our sponsorship program.
- [May 17, 2019] We are honored to announce our first three keynote speakers: Jeremy Bailenson (Stanford), Paul Conoval (Northrop Grumman Corporation), and Chris Dede (Harvard) will be giving presentations at IEEE AIVR 2019. See Keynotes for details.
- [Feb 12, 2019] 1st calls for contributions (papers, demos, workshops) have been published (see "For Authors" menu in navigation bar). Please refer to the list of Important dates for submission deadlines.